Frequently Asked Questions
Based in Sydney, we are committed to the success of our partners, customers, employees and our industry. We have an outstanding reputation and a proven track record of being a trustworthy partner with unquestionable integrity, that provide solutions, expertise and value.
LA Services has an IS0 9001 Certification from SAI Global, we have held this for over 20 years. We can provide procedures to Australian Standards AS3992, AS2885, AS1554 and ASME codes
In addition, the following measures contribute to our consistent delivery of the highest quality of workmanship and service:
– LA Services has a management system & QHSE policy.
– LA Services qualify suppliers through internal audit systems.
– LA Services has morning and weekly briefings with Management and Production staff on the floor, continually improving systems, safety and communication.
LA Services provide Welding services in our Revesby Workshop or, out on site.
LA Services offers all facets of Welding, MIG, TIG, Stick & Sub Arc. LA can also provide the Welding procedures and Welding qualifications projects of all sizes.
Yes, we are a dynamic company that is multi skilled in taking on the large and small projects alike. LA Services custom design and make items that we produce or, we work from clients free issued design and drawings.
LA Services offers pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers, fin tube air cooled heat exchangers, piping and piping skids. LA Services can offer the accompanying structural platforms, ladders and handrails for these items. We also make custom made and obscure items so please ask us!
Yes, if your project has a requirement for PWHT we offer this service. Also, if your company requires the PWHT only, we can provide this with fully compliant recordings, including temperature levels and soak time for your records. LA Services can also provide heat charts and calibration certificates.
Yes, our team consists of specialists and experienced technicians that can assist you in extending the life of your equipment.
LA Services are conveniently located in Revesby, South East Sydney. We are only 40 minutes from Sydney airport which is advantageous for any interstate clients undertaking milestone inspections on their products. Being based in Sydney, provides our clients with many benefits including:
– Reduced travel expenditure – avoid the expense of international travel.
– Speak with friendly, local experts in the same time zone.
– Compliance with Australian standards.
If you have a Data Sheet or information containing the following, we will be able to assist you:
1. Design pressure
2. Design temperature
3. Size and number of nozzles
4. Orientation – horizontal or vertical
5. Are there any size or site restrictions?
6. Any other special or specific requirements for example regarding materials and where they are sourced.
7. What is the product being processed in the vessel?
Alternatively, if you already have approved fabrication drawings, LA Services can produce your item from these.
LA Services have done a number of modifications, retro fit and extension of life services for existing units. We review each unit modification request on a case by case basis, as per the relevant codes for that specific item. Often LA Services have mechanical engineering calculations, fabrication drawings, verification and registration on these units to ensure compliance.